As a seasoned hostess to royalty, celebrities, and Fortune 500 executives, the Grace Anne II is the epitome of relaxed elegance and uncompromising craftsmanship. From its beginning the Grace Anne II has held onto its philosophy of relaxed elegance. Navigating the pristine, historic waters of Lake of the Woods, the Grace Anne II represents a previous generation's dedication to craftsmanship, quality and service.
The hull is double-planked mahogany over cedar from the deck line to the keel. Oak frame ribs are through-fastened to planking with copper rivets. The deckhouse, deck and most of the interior are detailed in dark mahogany.
The Grace Anne II features:
- A paneled 13’ X 29’ salon with lounge, wet bar, cigar humidor, comfortable furniture, and library adorned with Persian rugs and original leaded glass.
- A dining room replete with fine china, crystal and silverware. Perfect for client meetings or the impressive meals served up by our French chef.
- A wheelhouse fully equipped with modern communications equipment, sonar, and GPS that work alongside the original oil lamp-lit compass. The entire yacht is equipped with regulation fire and smoke detection and suppression systems and water safety lifesaving gear.
- A 238 hp Detroit Diesel engine, capable of speeds of 12-13 knots.
- An electric lift has been incorporated to efficiently deliver feasts from the galley to the dining area.
- A large open top deck providing the best views of the lake with comfortable chairs, mahogany tables, and loungers perfect for watching early sunrises, listening to the loons, or viewing the elusive aurora borealis. There is also a foredeck and fantail deck, both perfect for smaller breakout meetings or intimate moments.