We may disclose your personal or other account-related information under the following circumstances:
- If we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary under applicable law, or to comply with legal process served on Salisbury Cruise Lines;
- In order to protect and defend the rights or interests of Salisbury Cruise Lines;
- In order to report to law enforcement authorities, or assist in their investigation of, suspected illegal or wrongful activity, or to report any instance in which we believe a person may be in danger;
- To service providers with whom we have contracted to assist us with Grace Anne II features or operations (such as government bodies), and to fulfill your service requests. Our contracts with these third parties will prohibit them from using any of your personal information for purposes unrelated to the product or service they are providing;
- To other third parties (a) to provide you with services you have requested, (b) to offer you information about our Service (e.g., events or features), or (c) to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service). For instance, we may provide certain information to our payment processor, to credit card associations, banks or issuers (if you are using a credit card), or to providers of other services you request. If you choose to use these third parties’ products or services, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. You should evaluate the practices of third party providers before deciding to use their services; and
Grace Anne II staff may take photos, audio recordings or videos of clients at their request. We will not take photos, audio recordings or videos of our clients unless requested by the client to do so. Use of this material for the purpose of marketing Salisbury Cruise Lines and Grace Anne II will only be done with the agreement of the client prior to its use.